Terms and Conditions
- The Client is responsible for the reliability, accuracy and completeness of the accounting records, particulars and information provided and disclosure of all material and relevant information. Client is required to arrange for reasonable access by us to relevant individuals and documents, and shall be responsible for both the completeness and accuracy of the information supplied to us.
- A taxpayer is responsible under self-assessment to keep full and proper records in order to facilitate the preparation of a correct return.
- Any advice given to the Client is only an opinion based on our knowledge of the Client’s particular circumstances.
- The client understands that to get the Medicare levy exemption, he/she must apply to Medicare Levy Exemption Certificate from https://www.humanservices.gov.au/individuals/forms/ms015. If client does not provide the Medicare Levy Exemption Certificate, the Australian Taxation Office will recover the Medicare levy as per applicable rules.
- The client declares that he/she has disclosed all the income for the financial year. All the information declared on this form are true and correct.
- The client understands that tax estimate is indicative only, it may differ depending upon data matching with ATO.
- The client understands that tax law imposes heavy penalties for giving false or misleading information.
- The client authorises Expert Business and Tax Advisory to:
– to prepare and lodge the Income Tax Return electronically along with any detailed statement of income and/or expenditure (where applicable) for me.
– to have access to my information from the Australian Taxation Office (ATO).
– to represent in related communication with the ATO.
– to communicate or share information with staffs, agents or representatives related to taxation matters.